This week we’re busy spring cleaning…our digital space! In Part 2 of this special series, Meagan and Sarah discuss the state of our email inboxes. From whether we aim for “inbox zero” to how we find that email we know is in here somewhere, this is both a realistic and an aspirational look at managing information that comes at us via email. Join us!
This episode is part of our 3-part series on Spring Cleaning Your Digital Life. Listen to Part 1 by clicking here, and look out for Part 3 tomorrow.
- In the first episode in this series we talked about digital photo organization
- If you want a really detailed inbox-zero system, we’re big fans of The Girl Next Door podcast’s Kelsey Wharton, who wrote this one up on her blog
- Our friends at Spawned with Kristen & Liz have a podcast episode from 2019 with great expert advice on dealing with digital clutter
- Meagan had moderate success with Unroll.me; Sarah uses GMail filters to route deals to a separate label while skipping the inbox
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply