With lots of time spent at home these days, we’re motivated to do a little spring cleaning…and not only in our physical space. Join us for a special 3-part series this week, all about getting a better handle on our digital clutter. In Part 1, Meagan and Sarah tackle digital photos—from how we organize and back up the thousands on our phones right now, why on earth we end up with so many screen shots, and how we make use of new technology to do cool things with older photos. Join us!
This episode is part of our 3-part series on Spring Cleaning Your Digital Life. Part 2 is here, and Part 3 comes out on Friday!
- Google Photos, Photos for iOS, Amazon Photo
- We mentioned this More Than Mom: Apps episode where we share our favorite apps and app-organization strategies (or lack thereof) – see below for a photo of Sarah’s iPhone home screen
- Skylight Frame
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply