Summer has a funny way of sneaking up on us. Whether you’re a plan-it-all-out mom or a go-with-the-flow mama, there are things you can do now to set your summer up for more joy and less stress. Join us for the first episode in a two-part series as Meagan and Sarah share some of our well-earned experience and practical tips (plus some from The Mom Hour community!) for prepping for the upcoming summer season. Enjoy!
- Please take our Listener Survey which we use to plan content, find brand partnerships that match up with your lifestyle, and continue to evolve our brand Thank you in advance for your support!
- Here’s a link to the Facebook and Instagram threads where you all provided your “do this now; enjoy summer later” suggestions
- Don’t miss what’s new on the blog: 7 Picture Books To Spring Your Family Into Climate Action
- A few episodes from the archives are great companions to today’s episode:
- Glad I Did / Wish I’d Done: Summer Planning: Episode 359
- More Than Mom: 8 Calendar Planning Lessons We’ve Learned
- A Just-Structured-Enough Summer Schedule For Kids
- Simple Summer Rituals & Traditions: Episode 367
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply