It’s the last day of May, which means that for many families it’s time to stow away backpacks, say ‘see ya later’ to early morning alarms, and settle in for a more laid-back (or at least DIFFERENT) routine. In this episode, Meagan and Sarah tap into the wisdom of our community and share your simple summer rituals and traditions for filling summer calendars with fun – without totally throwing structure out the window. Enjoy this mashup of sweet, family rituals along with clever house rules to help you prepare for summer days ahead!
- The Facebook Mom Hour Listener Community Thread that inspired episode 367
- The Mom Hour Family Travel Hub is a great place to go for all things travel related like must-have travel gear, water safety tips, keeping kids entertained in the car, and much more!
- Past episodes that pair well with Episode 367
- A Summertime Chores, Life Skills & Freedoms Reset
- Preparing Kids (And Ourselves!) For Summer Independence
- Glad I Did / Wish I’d Done: Summer Planning
- (Realistic) Summer Schedule Intentions