With all the day-to-day planning required to run a household, it’s easy to put longterm planning on the back burner. Today Meagan and Sarah share lessons we’ve learned (or are still learning) that help us look ahead at a whole year, quarter, or month at a time. From knowing ourselves and our seasonal rhythms to figuring out where they keep next year’s school calendar, we’ve picked up a few things over the years, and we’re ready to dive in for 2023. Join us!
- On Wednesday, we’ll be LIVE on instagram for our subscribers only. Go to our instagram page to subscribe to hang with us!
- Did you enjoy this episode and want more on planning? Here are episodes from the archives All About Planning:
- Oh Hey, It’s May. (End Of School Chaos): Episode 365
- How Planners Plan: Voices 68 With Christine Koh and Sarah Hart-Unger
- Staying Organized & Motivated As A Full-Time Working Mom: Voices 44 With Sarah Hart-Unger
- Productivity & Time Management Tips For Mom: Episode 169
- Episodes from the archives to help plan your summer:
- It’s Time To Plan For Summer: Episode 201
- (Realistic) Summer Schedule Intentions: Episode 263
- Glad I Did / Wish I’d Done: Summer Planning: Episode 359