How do the things get done? Where does the time go? These are the questions we look at in today’s podcast episode. We’ve got tips for making the most of your time and prioritizing well so you feel your most productive (yes, even in those early baby days where it seems like NOTHING gets done). Whether you’re staying home full time, working outside the home, or somewhere in between, these tips are meant to encourage you.
PLUS Katie Addiss joins Sarah at the end of the show for an update on toddler eczema, a donut discovery, and a good samaritan story. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Hydralyte
Hydralyte is a clinical hydration product that comes in great flavors and is available as a pre-mixed drink, a powder, or effervescent tablets. Compared to sports drinks, Hydralyte delivers up to FOUR TIMES the electrolytes with 75% less sugar. Available on Amazon or at Hydralyte.com.
Sponsor Spotlight: Green Chef
Green Chef is the first USDA certified organic meal kit delivery service that includes everything you need to cook
delicious, gourmet meals that you can feel good about. We’re excited that Green Chef is now owned by the same company as Hello Fresh, and that we can continue to bring you guys options from both companies! For $50 off your first box of Green Chef, go to GreenChef.us/themomhour.
Sponsor Spotlight: Canvas People
What are we doing with all these photos on our phones, mamas? Now you can print your favorites on a beautiful piece of art with Canvas People. Get your own 11×14 Canvas People print for FREE (you just pay shipping and handling) when you text MOMHOUR to 484848.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 169
- The tips we discuss came from Meagan’s 2010 blog post on The Happiest Home: 10 Ways To Manage Your Time
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better, Too) by Gretchen Rubin (affiliate link)
- Take a quiz to find out your tendency here
- Our episode about Calendar Tips & To-Do List Strategies (Episode 83)
- How Do I Make Time For It All? The Mom Hour (Episode 60)
- Our episode about Creating A Healthy Media Diet (i.e., less mindless phone-scrolling)
- Sarah was a guest on the Both Of Us podcast last week! Listen here.
- Katie found amazing vegan donuts at Whole Foods and share her other top vegan picks for toddlers in this blog post
Queue It Up
Listen to A Week Of Real-Life Dinners from October 16 2016 (Episode 72). If you liked it, check out the episodes it inspired from other podcasters (so flattered!): A Week of Dinners & Best Trash Day on The Girl Next Door (July 2018) and A Week of Meals on Friendlier Podcast (August 2017)