How do the things get done? Where does the time go? These are the questions we look at in today’s podcast episode. We’ve got tips for making the most of your time and prioritizing well so you feel your most productive (yes, even in those early baby days where it seems like NOTHING gets done). Whether you’re staying home full time, working outside the home, or somewhere in between, these tips are meant to encourage you. PLUS Katie Addiss joins Sarah at the end of the show for an update on toddler eczema, a donut discovery, and a good samaritan story. Join us!
- The tips we discuss came from Meagan’s 2010 blog post on The Happiest Home: 10 Ways To Manage Your Time
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better, Too) by Gretchen Rubin (affiliate link)
- Take a quiz to find out your tendency here
- Our episode about Calendar Tips & To-Do List Strategies (Episode 83)
- How Do I Make Time For It All? The Mom Hour (Episode 60)
- Our episode about Creating A Healthy Media Diet (i.e., less mindless phone-scrolling)
- Sarah was a guest on the Both Of Us podcast last week! Listen here.
- Katie found amazing vegan donuts at Whole Foods and share her other top vegan picks for toddlers in this blog post