A full-time physician with three young kids and a couple of side hustles, Sarah Hart-Unger relies on some time-tested systems to make sure she doesn’t miss a meeting, carves out space for her own creativity, and prioritizes date nights with her partner. She’s here to share tips and ideas with Sarah Powers as they chat all things planners, planning, goal-setting, and to-do list management in this month’s Voices interview episode. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Prep Dish
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service designed to help you shop once, prep once, and enjoy wholesome, delicious meals that come together in minutes all week long. Sign up at PrepDish.com/themomhour to get your first 2 weeks FREE.
Sponsor Spotlight: FabFitFun
FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size beauty, fitness, fashion and lifestyle products. Boxes retail for $49.99 but always have a value over $200! Use coupon code THEMOMHOUR for $10 off your first box when you order at www.fabfitfun.com.
Download A Podcast Club Host Kit!
You love listening to The Mom Hour – and you love your friends. Now we’re giving you a way to bring the two together by hosting a Podcast Club evening in your home. We’ll provide everything you need to make it a special night; you just invite your friends, and enjoy!
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Voices 44:
- Sarah Hart-Unger is one of the hosts of the Best of Both Worlds Podcast
- The planner Sarah Hart-Unger uses can be purchased straight from Japan, from Jetpens, or on Amazon
- Other planners recommended by Sarah are Erin Condren planners, Inkwell Press, Emily Ley Simplified Planner or Day Designer, Agendio, and The Plum Paper Planner
- Check out Sarah’s blog, theshubox.com
- Sarah mentioned following the Instagram account Plannerisma
- Meagan and Sarah were both guests on the Best of Both Worlds Podcast! Listen to Meagan here, and Sarah here
- The Mom Hour’s Podcast Club has launched!
- You can sign up now for the Life, Listened course Make Money Podcasting, and get $100 off when you sign up through that link until January 15