“Done having babies” and “Sad about the end of the little years” are two completely different mom-emotions, as Meagan and Sarah get into today, with the help of a thoughtful listener question. We look at how it’s possible to be at peace with your family size and still experience grief at the identity shift that happens as your last babe gets big (and your bigs get huge). We reflect on what pangs us most about small kids growing bigger, how to accept the unfamiliar role of being (slightly) less needed, and what it means to embrace the season you find yourself in – whatever it is. Join us!
- Relevant Episodes From The Archives:
- MORE Listener Question Episodes
- In case you missed it–Meagan’s Getting Married!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply