Who came before us, and what can we learn from them? We think there’s a reason that ancestry research, genealogy, and discovering family stories holds a special interest for midlife women, and we’re here to talk about it. Meagan shares her journey back through time (and up to the UP!) to better understand her family’s roots. She shares what resources she used, her process for uncovering the unknowns, and what she’s discovered so far. Sarah has less direct experience but lots of curiosity. Join us!
- Meagan is utilizing 23andme and Ancestry for filling in some unknowns about her family.
- Megan mentioned the start of her ancestry journey over the summer in this episode.
- www.Newspapers.com is helpful to learn about homes, buildings, and other historical data.
- Sarah had her parents preserve meaningful stories and memories in a keepsake book for her children.
- Meagan wrote a few posts about her Genealogy Journey: