It feels good to complain once in a while – especially during the holidays. Today Meagan and Sarah laugh our way through a “vent sesh,” sharing mostly inconsequential gripes about what’s bugging us this year. While we often appreciate a positive reframe, we also know the cathartic power of airing a petty vent (or six). Plus, we share what’s new this holiday season for each of us. Join us!
- Here’s a post on Meagan’s instagram more about holiday decorating in her new home.
- If you are struggling to find a decent store-bought pumpkin pie like Sarah is this season, check out Meagan’s pie-from-scratch Substack article.
- Email Sarah if you have advice for managing mice habitants in your holiday stuff!
- Episodes you may enjoy from the archives:
- We both welcome your petty holiday gripes at any time. Promise we will read them!