Meagan and Sarah recap their week at the Mom 2.0 conference in Pasadena, including that one time they lovingly accosted a breastfeeding mom in an evening gown, that other time Meagan had to be forcibly removed from a Rent The Runway dress, a sweet listener encounter, and more hijinks.
(New to The Mom Hour? This is one of our fun and casual weekend chats. Be sure to check out one of our regular episodes here.)
Sponsor Spotlight: Kneipp
Kneipp is a line of plant-based bath, skin care and body care products, made with minimal processing. Meagan has her eye on the Lavender Mineral Bath Salts, and we love that all Kneipp products are made without preservatives, paraffins, silicones, or mineral oils. For 15% off your first order, go to kneipp.com and use promo code THEMOMEHOUR (in all caps!) at checkout.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- Mom 2.0
- Listener Jessica’s blog Little Joys of Mine
- The mystery breastfeeding mama turns out to be Pickett from Seasonal Memories. Check the post she shared on Instagram using the photo Meagan took here.
- Congrats to Amy and Margaret from What Fresh Hell: Laughing in the Face of Motherhood on their Iris award win!
- Other podcasts nominated in the category were: Hey Sis!, The Life of Dad Show, #AmWriting with Jess & KJ, and Selfie
- Jane Maynard from This Week For Dinner
- Our fellow Life, Listened shows Make Light with Karen Walrond and The Home Hour with Graham and Kirsten
Thanks to all the podcasters and aspiring podcasters we sat down with at Mom 2.0. We loved hearing your goals and coaching you through some ideas. Don’t forget that you can access our podcasting starter gear guide at www.themomhour.staging.cipherdevelopment.com/gearguide!