Obsessive nail-painting rituals, facial hair secrets, fussy skincare routines, and blame-it-on-COVID changes to our general beauty and personal grooming habits: today’s More Than Mom episode is 9 parts confessional, 1 part helpful…but oh, we think you’ll enjoy it. Join Meagan and Sarah as we share–sometimes sheepishly–the bizarre beauty rituals and personal grooming habits we just can’t quit. Enjoy!
- For more makeup talk, check out our episode Makeup & Mom Life
- We mentioned Sarah James’ Instagram, @whoorl for lip color inspiration
- Meagan interviewed her sister Kathreen in a voices episode, Surviving A Major Health Scare
- Meagan uses the Tinkle Razor on her face (affiliate link)
- Meagan and Sarah both like Essie nail polish, and mentioned the Essie Expressie Quick Dry Polish(affiliate link)
- We both love Voluminous Mascara, and the Voluminous Primer Mascara (affiliate links)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Stevi Dunehew says
You should totally look into ColorStreet nail polish strips. I have a friend who sells them and they would eliminate allllllll of your nail drying woes while still giving you beautiful real painted nails. The only restrictions are to avoid soaking your nails in water for like 20m after application. I’ve literally changed a diaper immediately after I applied them and has 0 issues! I will say the application process may take a time or 2 to perfect but even so it’s soooo easy and there is virtually no drying time. Just do a quick google search and look into it for 60 seconds and see if it’s something worth trying.
Sarah Powers says
Thanks, Stevi! Great tip!