Obsessive nail-painting rituals, facial hair secrets, fussy skincare routines, and blame-it-on-COVID changes to our general beauty and personal grooming habits: today’s More Than Mom episode is 9 parts confessional, 1 part helpful…but oh, we think you’ll enjoy it. Join Meagan and Sarah as we share–sometimes sheepishly–the bizarre beauty rituals and personal grooming habits we just can’t quit. Enjoy!
- For more makeup talk, check out our episode Makeup & Mom Life
- We mentioned Sarah James’ Instagram, @whoorl for lip color inspiration
- Meagan interviewed her sister Kathreen in a voices episode, Surviving A Major Health Scare
- Meagan uses the Tinkle Razor on her face (affiliate link)
- Meagan and Sarah both like Essie nail polish, and mentioned the Essie Expressie Quick Dry Polish(affiliate link)
- We both love Voluminous Mascara, and the Voluminous Primer Mascara (affiliate links)