As 2021 winds down, we’re looking at the habits we picked up – intentionally or accidentally – in the past year. Some habits we stuck with and feel great about; some didn’t serve us as much as we thought they might. We celebrate some areas where we totally nailed it this year and get real about the not-so-healthy habits that crept in, too. From self-care and big improvements, to tech use and baby steps, we look at the different ways our habits showed up in 2021, acknowledging that you don’t have to stick with something for 365 days for it to make an impact. We also laugh about the things Meagan does in bed . . . and the new things she wants to try (wink, wink). We end on a hopeful note, with some early thoughts on 2022 intentions (and lots more to come). Enjoy!
- Sarah talked about her planner / goal setting / Todoist (affiliate link) habits when she was a guest on this episode of Best Laid Plans with Sarah Hart-Unger
- Big fans of this Q&A a Day Journal for Kids and the 5-Year version for grownups
- We still love popping into our listener group on Facebook!
- We’re throwing it WAY back with this episode: Your Media Diet: Is It Healthy?
- This is how Sarah’s family does family meetings
- We’ve said it before: Decide Once is a Lazy Genius principle we can get behind
- Meagan dipped her toe into TV-watching with: The Queen’s Gambit, Ted Lasso, and The Shrink Next Door
- The episode where Meagan’s Voices interview on Running Marathons & Raising Boys
- Meagan’s Mother of Reinvention episode with Amy Clark about her book club
- Discover gift ideas and holiday inspiration over in our Holiday Headquarters
- Listen to our other episodes on habits: Podcast Listening and Book Reading Habits, 10 Habits of Happy Home Managers, and Small Habits That Make a Big Difference