Sarah is wearing children’s sweatpants and leaving the house in her slippers. Meagan has cracked the code on being Zoom-face-ready AND workout-available with a single outfit. It may not look like the mom-style we aspired to you a few years ago, but it’s working for February 2021. Today’s More Than Mom episode is a (very) honest, semi-pantsless look at the state of our style situation right now. We share what we’re wearing, what’s working well, items we’re in search of, and where we need serious help as we look ahead to spring. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Bev
Bev is a female-first canned wine brand. They have 5 varietals – rosé, sauv blanc, pinot gris, pinot noir, and a sparkling white. Go to DrinkBev.com/MOMHOUR or use code MOMHOUR at checkout to get 20% off your first purchase plus free shipping.
Sponsor Spotlight: Hiya Health
Hiya is a daily children’s vitamin that’s stronger, cleaner, and tastier — made from a blend of 12 farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and 15 essential vitamins. For 50% OFF your first order go to hiyahealth.com/MOMHOUR or enter code MOMHOUR at checkout
Sponsor Spotlight: Vital Choice
Vital Choice sends sustainably-caught seafood direct to your door, making it easy for you to prepare healthy, delicious meals using their premium wild-caught salmon, whitefish, tuna, and other seafood. Use code MOMHOUR10 when you order at vitalchoice.com for 10% off of one order.
Partner Offer: Parenting in Place
Parenting in Place is a live parenting masterclass series featuring parenting experts, therapists, authors, educators, and neuroscientists who’ve come together to share their very best strategies and ideas for thriving through this winter and spring. Go to themomhour.com/parentinginplace to sign up for 8 weeks of parenting help for just $49
This Is Solo Parenthood
This Is Solo Parenthood is a two-part podcast series, celebrating the joys and challenges of doing it alone. Head to themomhour.com/solo to meet the moms featured in Episode 01 of the series, hear solo parenting stories from our community, and learn more about WaterWipes, a dad-founded company leading the way in telling honest stories about what it means to be a parent today.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- We mentioned Meagan’s Voices interview with Dacy How To Create A Mindful Closet (And Discover Clothes You Truly Love): Voices 53
- Sarah loves shopping Jane for inexpensive basics and has had some great luck, including (all links are affiliates):
- Sarah mentioned these basic briefs from Amazon (affiliate link)
- Sarah’s favorite lululemon joggers
- Meagan likes her Beta Brand dress pant yoga pants
- Both Meagan and Sarah still love their base bra from Harper Wilde
- Sarah mentioned liking these Girl’s Cozy Jogger Pants from the Target kids’ section (affiliate link)
- The Vionic boots that Meagan has are the Brynn, Bethany, and Lois
- The Vionic shoes Sarah is loving are the Malibu slip on shoes
- Sarah’s new favorite robe from a local shop Riviera Towel
- We talked about this sweater blazer from J Crew factory that our friend Christine Koh recommended
- Meagan wears low impact sports bras from Fabletics
- One of Meagan’s Amazon dress finds is this Zesica Sweater Dress (amazon affiliate)