The Internet gets a bad rap – and sometimes (okay, a lot of the time), it’s justified. But as with most of the “controversial” topics we discuss, we think there’s room for complexity. In this More Than Mom episode, Meagan and Sarah share some of the positive outcomes from our online experiences, and how we’ve evolved as grownups and moms as the Internet itself has changed. We talk about the skills we’ve learned, the real-life friends we’ve met, and the things we never would have discovered otherwise! Plus, Meagan shares a screenshot of a wackadoo product with Sarah in real-time–and her reaction will have you clicking that link in our show notes at warp speed. This reflective episode is a little bit sweet (thanks to a lovely listener voicemail!) and a little bit funny. Enjoy!
- In our episode on #Influenced, we share some of the online-inspired stuff we’ve tried.
- A cat tongue for humans actually exists. It’s called: Licki
- Read Sarah’s PSL-essay that was the impetus to connecting her with now-close friend Kelsey Wharton of the Girl Next Door Podcast
- Check out the blog post Baby Steps by our Contributor Sarah Limberg.
- Listener Sarah (the one who left that sweet voicesmail) has a podcast coming out soon. Check it out! Bloom Box: Growing Deeper
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply