A mom of four seeks advice on siblings who are like oil and water. Another listener asks Meagan and Sarah how to manage preschool-age brothers who are possessive with their toys. An exasperated mom is desperate for the secret to unlocking peaceful car rides. (Aren’t we all?) And finally, a mom with a new baby has an inkling it’s time to reign in the screen time with her older kids, but wonders how she’ll get anything done without it . . . and if her kids can fight through the boredom. Sibling dynamics pop up again and again in this latest batch of listener questions. If you’re a mom of multiple kids, you’re sure to relate. Join us!
- Check out our most recent Listener Questions episode from last week
- These are some of our fave episodes about siblings from our archive: Raising Siblings Who Like Each Other, Birth Order, Siblings, and Families of Origin, 10 Things We Love About Raising Siblings
- We mention some smart solutions from our House Rules episodes on Sibling Harmony and Travel & Vacation.
- Check out our Screen Time Strategies Through the Years
- All of our Listener Questions episodes can be found here