Do you ever find yourself dreaming of a creative outlet or pursuit outside of your day-to-day life? Maybe you’ve thought about becoming an artist, opening a coffee shop, or even starting your own podcast! In this episode, Meagan and Sarah are talking about some of our dream businesses–and we include some from our team of contributors, too! Plus, Meagan gives an update on her actual new business endeavor that started as a dream and is turning into reality this year. Enjoy!
About Our Sponsors
AG1 by Athletic Greens is the category-leading superfood product, bringing comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to every body. The AG1 powder from Athletic Greens is lifestyle-friendly whether you eat keto, paleo, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free, and contains less than 1 gram of sugar, no GMOs, no nasty chemicals or artificial anything.
Go to athleticgreens.com/momhour for a year’s supply of Vitamin D and five free travel packs with your first purchase of AG1
Vionic has the most supportive shoes…ever. Their arch support technology is designed for all-day wear, so that your feet can be comfortable no matter where you are going.
Go to vionicshoes.com/themomhour for free shipping
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode
- You heard from our contributors Emily, Joanne and Jayme in this episode. You can learn more about them on our contributor page.
- Meagan mentioned the book Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (this is an affiliate link).
- You can follow along with Meagan’s journey of renovating a building and opening a book store at @papermillbooks or @themillmanistique on instagram.
- You can support Meagan’s bookstore at this link.
- In this episode of Mother of Reinvention Meagan chats with her sister Kathreen about taking the leap to buy a building and open a book store (with their significant others).
Continue the conversation:
Instagram | Private Facebook Community (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
Leave a Reply