Do you ever find yourself dreaming of a creative outlet or pursuit outside of your day-to-day life? Maybe you’ve thought about becoming an artist, opening a coffee shop, or even starting your own podcast! In this episode, Meagan and Sarah are talking about some of our dream businesses–and we include some from our team of contributors, too! Plus, Meagan gives an update on her actual new business endeavor that started as a dream and is turning into reality this year. Enjoy!
- You heard from our contributors Emily, Joanne and Jayme in this episode. You can learn more about them on our contributor page.
- Meagan mentioned the book Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (this is an affiliate link).
- You can follow along with Meagan’s journey of renovating a building and opening a book store at @papermillbooks or @themillmanistique on instagram.
- You can support Meagan’s bookstore at this link.
- In this episode of Mother of Reinvention Meagan chats with her sister Kathreen about taking the leap to buy a building and open a book store (with their significant others).
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply