Do you have “mom mission statements”? Pillars or values that guide your parenting and ground your confidence when its shaken? We didn’t – but now we do! In Episode 405 Meagan and Sarah offer up our personal motherhood mission statements by finishing the sentence “As I mom I…”. Join us!
- Sarah loves the book Catastrophic Happiness by Catherine Newman, a memoir about the middle years of motherhood (this is an affiliate link).
- We are open to an episode about Family Mission Statements. If you have an idea for that, or an author or idea for it, send us an email!
- Don’t miss our LIVE episode on Instagram in our subscriber community on February 22!
- What’s Helping Me Put My Phone Down (And Keep It Down) by our contributor Stacy Bronec is new on the blog (and a great read!).
- Loving this episode? Here are a few that pair nicely with today’s topic:
- What REALLY Matters In Parenting? Episode 386
- Self-Improvement & Self-Acceptance In Motherhood: Episode 373
- 8 Truths Every Mom Needs To Hear: Episode 369
- What Are Your “Mom Superpowers”?: Episode 44
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply