Do you have “mom mission statements”? Pillars or values that guide your parenting and ground your confidence when its shaken? We didn’t – but now we do! In Episode 405 Meagan and Sarah offer up our personal motherhood mission statements by answering finishing the sentence “As I mom I…”. Join us!
About Our Sponsors
Hiya is a daily children’s vitamin that’s stronger, cleaner, and tastier — made from a blend of 12 farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and 15 essential vitamins.
For 50% OFF your first order go to hiyahealth.com/MOMHOUR or enter code MOMHOUR at checkout.
Pinna is the only audio on-demand streaming service for kids 3-12, with podcasts, audiobooks, and music all in one safe place with no ads, and no staring at a screen. Just listening.
Go to pinna.fm/promo and use the promo code THEMOMHOUR for 50% off your first annual payment
Ritual is formulated with key nutrients, including Vitamin D3, to help fill gaps in the diet. Ritual is now available for women, men, and teens, scientifically developed to help support different life stages including their bestselling prenatal multivitamin.
Get 10% off your first three months at ritual.com/THEMOMHOUR
Care.com makes it easy to find local, experienced, and background-checked childcare to help manage your family’s ever-changing needs.
Sign up at care.com/book and see why over 3 million families use this amazing platform.
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode
- Sarah loves the book Catastrophic Happiness by Catherine Newman, a memoir about the middle years of motherhood (this is an affiliate link).
- We are open to an episode about Family Mission Statements. If you have an idea for that, or an author or idea for it, send us an email!
- Don’t miss our LIVE episode on Instagram in our subscriber community on February 22!
- What’s Helping Me Put My Phone Down (And Keep It Down) by our contributor Stacy Bronec is new on the blog (and a great read!).
- Loving this episode? Here are a few that pair nicely with today’s topic:
Continue the conversation:
Instagram | Private Facebook Community (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
Leave a Reply