Meagan’s divorce has shaken up the family schedule and plans for the holidays, and both she and Sarah are interested in exploring what happens to routines, rituals, and traditions in times of major change. Join us for a look at all this and more in Episode 128 (the first in a two-part series!) of The Mom Hour!
Plus Katie Addiss joins Sarah to talk about leaky nighttime diapers, reusable baby food pouches, and the upsides to weaning. Listen all the way to the end of the show to catch Katie’s segment!
- Meagan’s dry-erase refrigerator weekly calendar
- Other episodes of The Mom Hour about holidays and traditions
- Moms Deserve A Magical Holiday, Too: The Mom Hour, Episode 30
- Your Holiday Parenting Questions, Answered: The Mom Hour, Episode 79
- WeeSprout Double Zipper Reusable Food Pouch – 6 Pack – 5 fl oz (the pouches Katie mentions)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Heather Walker says
You two are my favorite voices on podcast! Thanks for everything you share! I just shared how our family does “gifts of togetherness” on my blog. As I listened to your podcast I thought this fit well and might help with simplicity during the holidays. Again, enjoy you ladies so much!
Sarah Powers says
Thank you so much, Heather! Happy Thanksgiving!