Meagan’s divorce has shaken up the family schedule and plans for the holidays, and both she and Sarah are interested in exploring what happens to routines, rituals, and traditions in times of major change. Join us for a look at all this and more in Episode 128 (the first in a two-part series!) of The Mom Hour!
Plus Katie Addiss joins Sarah to talk about leaky nighttime diapers, reusable baby food pouches, and the upsides to weaning. Listen all the way to the end of the show to catch Katie’s segment!
- Meagan’s dry-erase refrigerator weekly calendar
- Other episodes of The Mom Hour about holidays and traditions
- Moms Deserve A Magical Holiday, Too: The Mom Hour, Episode 30
- Your Holiday Parenting Questions, Answered: The Mom Hour, Episode 79
- WeeSprout Double Zipper Reusable Food Pouch – 6 Pack – 5 fl oz (the pouches Katie mentions)