Routines help us move through the day as busy moms, so what can we do to instill healthy ones, change up the ones we’ve outgrown, and add meaningful rituals into our family culture? Join Meagan and Sarah as they offer tips for using routines to make your life as a mom easier and more fun–have a listen to Episode 129!
This is a continuation of our conversation from last week, which focused more on traditions, especially in times of change. You can listen to Episode 128 here.
- Routines For A Happy Mom-Life (Episode 20)
- Sarah got her idea for using Sonos alarms to prompt routines from this post by Heather at RookieMoms.com: How I use Music to Get Us to School On Time
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter