Shopping for babies, toddlers, or preschoolers? Sarah and Katie sit down in a Cyber Monday Gift Guide Special to brainstorm great gift ideas for ages 0-5. We share more than 40 ideas in about that many minutes–come along for the ride!
Telling family stories is a huge part of the culture in both Meagan’s and Sarah’s families, so we are loving what StoryWorth does to help families preserve and share their stories. When you gift a subscription your family member receives weekly emails with questions to prompt a memory of a story, and at the end of the year their stories are bound into a beautiful book.
Podcast listeners can save $20 off a StoryWorth subscription by visiting storyworth.com/themomhour.
Gift Ideas for Babies, Toddlers, & Little Kids
Amazon and Target links are affiliates. That means if you click through and make a purchase you’ll be helping support The Mom Hour at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping us continue to produce the podcast!
- Musical Toys
- High-Quality Wooden Blocks
- Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson See and Say Board Book
- Alice in Wonderland: A BabyLit Colors Primer
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: A BabyLit Camping Primer
- The Nutcracker: A BabyLit Dancing Primer
- Fancy Nancy
- Amelia Earhart (Little People, Big Dreams)
- Coco Chanel (Little People, Big Dreams)
- Disney Minnie Mouse 12 Board Book Block Library Set
- Doinshop Animal Tails Cloth Book (Pet’s Tails)
- Board book versions of classic stories like All The World and Corduroy
- Small Gifts & Stocking Stuffers
- Activity Centers
- Something To Push
- Something To Ride
- Kid-Sized Furniture
- Make-Believe Play
- First Board Games
- Something For The Family