Sarah R. Bagley mothers, writes, podcasts, teaches group fitness, and runs a local women’s entrepreneur group–all while keeping up with the demands and schedules of a toddler, a preschooler, and a first-grader. She’s the first to admit that this hybrid working/momming thing isn’t easy, but her philosophy is all about leaning in to both creative ambition AND the chaos of motherhood.
Sarah (Powers!) interviews Sarah (Bagley!) in this episode of The Mom Hour Voices, our first of 2018. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform that allows you to develop personal and professional skills from home, on your own time. Whether you want to redesign your website, improve your communication skills, or master Photoshop, you can learn how on LinkedIn Learning, which now includes all of Lynda.com’s courses.
Get a free 30-day trial with LinkedIn Learning by visiting LinkedIn.com/mom.
Sponsor Spotlight: Simple Contacts
Simple Contacts is a super convenient way to renew your contact lens prescription and reorder your contacts from anywhere, in minutes. Save $30 at simplecontacts.com/themomhour with code THEMOMHOUR at checkout.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Sarah (Powers) on the Sarah R. Bagley Podcast
- Meagan on the Sarah R. Bagley Podcast
- Lesley Miller (formerly of the Coffee + Crumbs podcast) on The Mom Hour
- Sarah’s one little word for 2018: Santosha
- Sarah’s website
- 25% Friends, Sarah’s podcast with Kim Schoenauer
- @SarahRBagley on Instagram
- Sarah R. Bagley on Facebook
Online Personality Tests (take yours – it’s fun!)
Sarah and Sarah spent some time talking about personality tests, so we’re linking to our favorite tests to take online.
- MYERS-BRIGGS test from 16personalities.com
- ENNEAGRAM test from ecclecticenergies.com
- After you take the tests, we recommend the full Myers-Briggs type descriptions found here, a more in-depth explanation of the Myers-Briggs letters found here, and the descriptions of the nine Enneagram types found here (scroll to bottom of the page)
Leave a Reply