Sarah R. Bagley mothers, writes, podcasts, teaches group fitness, and runs a local women’s entrepreneur group–all while keeping up with the demands and schedules of a toddler, a preschooler, and a first-grader. She’s the first to admit that this hybrid working/momming thing isn’t easy, but her philosophy is all about leaning in to both creative ambition AND the chaos of motherhood.
Sarah (Powers!) interviews Sarah (Bagley!) in this episode of The Mom Hour Voices, our first of 2018. Join us!
- Sarah (Powers) on the Sarah R. Bagley Podcast
- Meagan on the Sarah R. Bagley Podcast
- Lesley Miller (formerly of the Coffee + Crumbs podcast) on The Mom Hour
- Sarah’s one little word for 2018: Santosha
- Sarah’s website
- 25% Friends, Sarah’s podcast with Kim Schoenauer
- @SarahRBagley on Instagram
- Sarah R. Bagley on Facebook
- MYERS-BRIGGS test from 16personalities.com
- ENNEAGRAM test from ecclecticenergies.com
- After you take the tests, we recommend the full Myers-Briggs type descriptions found here, a more in-depth explanation of the Myers-Briggs letters found here, and the descriptions of the nine Enneagram types found here (scroll to bottom of the page)