Deciding where to go on a family vacation with littles can be overwhelming. How will the kids adjust to all the changes? Will the adults enjoy their time, too? In this special episode of The Mom Hour, Meagan chats with team member Catie Parrish about her family’s spring break trip to Florida. Listen to hear all about Catie’s favorite things they did, as well as her top tips for happy travels with young kids. Catie also shares how she preps her house before a big trip, as well as how to make it easier to come home. Enjoy!
About Our Sponsor
Thank you to VISIT FLORIDA for sponsoring this episode and making Meagan’s and Catie’s trips possible.
Choosing where to go on a family vacation is easier than you think. Florida is filled with experiences you and your family will never forget. From 825 miles of beaches and 700 freshwater springs to over 1,300 trails with breathing room to run and play, there are so many reasons a Florida vacation is just, the best.
Start planning YOUR best-ever vacation at Visit Florida today!
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode:
- Learn more about Catie Parrish a member of The Mom Hour Team.
- Dezerland Park is Orlando’s largest indoor attraction featuring 800,000 sq. feet of bowling, axe throwing, trampoline park, go karts and much more! Perfect for families of big and small kids!
- Museum of Illusions in Orlando is a collection of holograms, where you can look closely at each optical illusion, and observe each exhibit.
- Catie and her family spent time at Disney Springs, an outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment complex at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Catie highly recommends dining at The Palm Pavilion Beachside Grill and Bar.
- Gatorland, located in Orlando, is home to thousands of alligators and crocodiles with a petting zoo, bird sanctuary, mini water park and much more!
- The Orlando Science Center offers hundreds of exhibits, programs and labs, planetarium shows, cinedome, and 10 interactive halls with remarkable opportunities to explore, experiment and discover.
- Enjoy a dinner with sand between your toes in St. Pete’s/Clearwater Florida at Frenchy’s Rockaway Grill.
- Enjoy a dolphin cruise with the family on Captain Memo’s Pirate Cruise!
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium is where you and your family can see rescued dolphins, sea turtles and more!
- Catie couldn’t say enough great things about The Avalon Club Hotel, a boutique hotel located along Clearwater Beach Florida, offering guests a luxurious way to enjoy their vacation.
- Planning a trip to Disney World? Check out our episode on Disney Planning / Disney Parenting
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply