Becoming a mom as a teen or young adult years comes with unique challenges (and also some sweet memories!). In today’s episode, Meagan and regular contributor Kia compare our personal experiences as young moms and explore how young motherhood shows up in parenting our own teens and young adults. We also compare notes on fourteen-year-old girls and share our love of big families and grown sibling dynamics. Enjoy!
- Follow Kia on Instagram
- Episodes of The Mom Hour featuring Kia:
- What’s New In Baby Gear & Baby Shower Registries: Voices 77 with Kia Hammond and Katherine DeVries
- Real Stories About Postpartum Mental Health: Voices 74 With Emily Roark And Kia Hammond
- Preparing Kids (Of All Ages) For A New Baby: Voices 67 With Kia Hammond
- Kia wrote the following blog posts for The Mom Hour Community:
- How A Postpartum Nurse And 4th-Time Pregnant Mom Packs Her Hospital Bag.
- Preparing Your Preschooler For Big Kid School Experiences
- How I’m Navigating This Sports Season With Littles