Living a creative life with small children underfoot is a challenge in any circumstances; doing it while running a business during a global pandemic is another thing altogether. For this month’s Voices interview Sarah chats with her good friend, fellow podcaster, and all-around good human Ashlee Gadd, founder of the wildly popular Coffee + Crumbs community. Ashlee shares thoughts on quarantine parenting, social media connection AND social media breaks, adjusting expectations when you’re an Enneagram 3, and how her writing and photography practices change during different seasons of motherhood. We also chat about home decor, home-wrecking toddlers, and more. Join us!
This episode was recorded on May 21, 2020.
A NOTE ON EPISODES RELEASED DURING COVID-19: Things change so quickly these days–including recommendations for health and safety, as well as our own thoughts and feelings–so you may hear things that feel a bit dated if you’re catching up on older episodes. Just know that we’re experiencing this in real time just like you, and that we’re working hard to follow the latest recommendations for the safety of our families and our communities. We’re also working hard to bring you timely, relevant podcast episodes in a world that’s changing very quickly.
- Coffee + Crumbs
- The Coffee + Crumbs 2020 Mother’s Day Brunch
- The Magic of Motherhood book
- Coffee + Crumbs Patreon Community (this is where the podcast is being published in 2020)
- Ashlee’s personal blog
- Ashlee’s Instagram
- an example of Ashlee’s “experiment” with free-writing / poetry this year
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply