Today’s guest is a working mom with three kids under five, a career journey punctuated by curiosity and leaps of faith, and a brand new role as Content Manager for The Mom Hour! Please help us welcome Amanda Park to the team, and join us for a conversation that covers her working mom journey through several big industries, how she found The Mom Hour as a listener (and eventually joined our team), and what it’s been like working behind the scenes as we expand our content goals this summer. We also chat about personality stuff, Amanda’s current wins and challenges in the trenches of motherhood, and offer a sneak peek into what’s coming up this fall with our new team of contributors. Join us!
- Meet The Mom Hour Contributor Team!
- Meagan recommended that Amanda look at the Misidentifying articles at Enneagram Institute (Sarah benefitted from Misidentifying 1 and 6, for example; Meagan was helped by Misidentifying 2 and 7)
- Anytime we mention the Enneagram, we like to recommend this test, and the type descriptions found here
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply