Supply envy, pumping woes, and prop overload: These are just a few of the things that Meagan, Sarah, and resident-nursing-mom Katie realize in hindsight that we worried way too much about in our early breastfeeding days. Join us for a frank discussion about the things we wish we’d known about breastfeeding, plus our tips for worrying less and enjoying your nursing days more.
- Other episodes in our “Things We Shouldn’t Have Freaked Out About” series: New Mom edition, Toddler Years edition, Starting School edition
- The conversation on our Facebook page on this topic:
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Continue the conversation! Did you pump speak to you? Any words of encouragement for new nursing mamas? Happy National Breastfeeding Month!