Dr. Catherine Pearlman has been helping parents with behavioral challenges and family dynamics for nearly 20 years through her private coaching practice and career as a social worker. Her new book is Ignore It!: How Selectively Looking the Other Way Can Decrease Behavioral Problems and Increase Parenting Satisfaction, and in this special episode of The Mom Hour Voices, Catherine sits down with Sarah to talk about strategies moms can use to curb frustrating behavior patterns and enjoy parenting more. Join us!
- Ignore It!: How Selectively Looking the Other Way Can Decrease Behavioral Problems and Increase Parenting Satisfaction
- Catherine’s website and coaching practice, The Family Coach
- @TheFamilyCoach on Twitter and The Family Coach on Facebook
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Thank you for this episode. I’ll be definelty getting Catherine’s book since I’ve been dealing with a few behavior issues with my 5 year old and many of the things mentioned in the episode resonated with our behavior. Today without thinking I ignored the request of “mom I want juice” and my son immediately corrected himself and asked: Mom, can I have juice please? So yeah, it was a great feeling and it gives me hope. Thank you!