What if “I can’t do it all” wasn’t a statement of parenting failure and instead an opportunity to expand our kids’ horizons and our own support system? What if instead of trying to be all things to each child, we recognized the importance of other role models in our kids’ lives?
Meagan and Sarah look at these questions in Episode 146 of The Mom Hour as we discuss the importance of other adults in our kids’ lives and how to help kids cultivate these important extra-familial relationships. Plus, Katie Addiss joins Sarah for a struggle, success and discovery at the end of the show. Join us!
- For The Love of Cousins! (Episode 126)
- Tweens: Is This A Thing? (Episode 143)
- Free-Range Parenting, Part 1 and Part 2 (Episodes 12 and 13)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply