Meagan and Sarah share what they feed their families for breakfast and lunch (and we’re keeping it VERY real here) in Episode 151 of The Mom Hour. We also take a look back and how we survived the breakfast and lunchtime challenges that come with early motherhood. This episode kicks off our new Feeding A Family series, so look for more episodes soon on dinnertime, sweets and snacks, and more.
Sponsor Spotlight: Health IQ
Health IQ is an insurance company that helps health-conscious people like runners, cyclists, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. To learn more and see if you qualify, visit healthiq.com/tmh.
Whether you need childcare while you’re at work or want to line up a date night sitter, Care.com can help you find sitters and nannies, PLUS housekeepers, dog walkers, senior care, tutors, errand runners and more. Save 30% off a premium membership by visiting care.com/momhour.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 151:
- Earlier episodes of The Mom Hour on feeding a family:
- Meagan’s cast iron grill plan, the Le Creuset Bistro Grill L2085-32BP (affiliate link)
- Sarah uses Pottery Barn Kids Mackenzie Classic lunch bags and Spencer Bento Box inserts
- Check out all the nominees (including us!) for the 2018 Iris Awards here
- The books Katie recommended are The Last Mrs. Parrish (Liz Constantine) and Behind Closed Doors (B. A. Paris)