The weather is warming up and everybody’s clothes are too small–time to talk summertime clothes, shoes, and gear for kids! Meagan and Sarah share our go-to tips and favorite brands for keeping kids comfy, cool, and affordably dressed during the summer. Join us!
Partner Spotlight: Shoot Along!
Are you ready really use your DSLR camera this summer? Shoot Along, an online photography community for parents, is here to help! Get weekly photography lessons delivered to your email PLUS membership in a private Facebook group where you can share your progress and connect with other participants. To shop through our affiliate link and help support the show, visit shootalong.com/themomhour to find out more and download a free sample lesson.
Amazon Influencer Page
The Mom Hour has its own Amazon Influencer page! We’re members of the Amazon Affiliate Program, which means that when you click through our special links and make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. We only mention Amazon products on the podcast that we would genuinely order for ourselves and our closest mom-friends. Check out our page (which has been updated with links we mentioned in this podcast episode) at amazon.com/shop/themomhour. Thanks for supporting the show!
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 158:
Amazon and Target links are affiliates, which means if you click through and make a purpose we’ll earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for helping support the show in this way!
- Meagan’s seasonal clothing and handmedown storage system is outlined in this blog post
- Target products we’re loving
- Sarah’s daughter loves how soft the entire Grayson Social line is
- Cat & Jack playtime basics are killing it as always
- Terrycloth swim coverups like this one are awesome
- Sarah’s daughter swore by these Champion brand running shorts last summer
- Amazon products we’re loving are all collected at amazon.com/shop/themomhour, including some of our favorite brands and products mentioned in the episode, like Keen, Native, SeeKaiRun, UV Skinz, Lands’ End, i play, Flap Happy, Babiators, Carter’s, Crocs, and more
- Tea Collection sales are the best
- Sarah’s son has Hanna Andersson swim trunks and they’re the cutest
- Our listeners weighed in with their favorite products on Instagram (here) and Facebook (here). Many of the products mentioned are linked to above, but check out the full posts to make sure you didn’t miss any!
Queue It Up!
We picked an episode from the archives to listen to when you’re done with this one! It’s Summer Shortcuts (Yes, We’re Really THAT Lazy), Episode 06 from June of 2015. Click here to play the episode right now!
Look at these babies! ? . Working on an episode about summer clothes, shoes, and accessories for kids and would love to include your favorites! Got a recommendation for a hat that stays on a squirmy baby, or for summer sandals that aren’t a total wipeout risk, or for sun-protective swimwear that won’t break the bank? Leave us a comment or a link and let us know! . ?☀??♀️⛱
We used reusable swim diapers for my son. It worked great but we never had a poop incident. So much cheaper than reusable; especially if your doing parent and tot lessons. However you have to put them on close to water time because they don’t keep them dry.
My kids have all loved their Sunday Afternoon Hats. Twins are almost 10 and still wear them. I can’t tell you how many people have stopped us in the summer months to ask about them.
This is my first time pay a visit at here and
i am actually impressed to read everthing at one place.
[url=http://ivermectin.hair/]ivermectin pills[/url] [url=http://orderhydroxychloroquine.online/]cost of plaquenil in us[/url] [url=http://vardenafil.business/]lavetra[/url] [url=http://ordertrazodone.online/]trazodone 150[/url] [url=http://tetracycline.run/]terramycin ophthalmic ointment[/url] [url=http://lisinopril.trade/]lisinopril 40 mg price[/url] [url=http://finasterida.online/]finasteride tablet price[/url]