Can a wild toddler become mellow teen? A shy preschooler an outgoing tween? Or do our littles’ personalities predict their big kid identities? As usual, we’re saying it’s a little of both, or somewhere in the middle. In this week’s episode Meagan and Sarah break down our combined eight kids and how they were as babies and toddlers vs. what they’re like today. PLUS Alison Thompson joins Sarah to discuss postpartum recovery. Join us!
- Other episodes where we talk about our eight kids:
- What’s Great (And Less-Great) About Our Eight (Episode 152)
- Awesome Things Our Kids Are Doing (Episode 103)
- Eight Kids, Toddler to Teen (Episode 61)
- Sarah and Alison discussedEpisode 88, Postpartum Symptoms & Surprises, as well the Voices interview Sarah did with Kate Rope about postpartum mental health
MORE HELPFUL LINKS: