Once upon a time, Meagan and Sarah were new moms. And we worried – a lot. Years later, we look back at some of the things we could have lightened up about just a tad. (Or a lot.) Episode 19 is for new moms – and anyone who can remember being one. We talk about agonizing over ounces pumped and hours slept (or not slept), and offer a little perspective from where we are now.
- La Leche League’s breast milk storage guidelines (Kelly Mom also has good ones)
- Rookie Moms, an online resource for new moms that we both love
- Motherhood Around the World series (Joanna Goddard, A Cup of Jo)
- Babies (2010 documentary from Focus Features)
- Some posts we’ve written about new motherhood: