With New Year energy buzzing, it’s easy to get excited about overhauling every area of your life from parenting to home to work and play. Continuing the conversation we started last week about choosing a word for the year, Meagan and Sarah tackle practical ways to keep your intentions, goals, and resolutions top of mind when real life resumes. Whether you resist goal-setting or love it, we’re looking at approachable ways to continue that January 1st mojo well into the year. Join us!
- We’re Not “Word Of The Year” Types…Or Are We? Episode 189 from last week
- Ali Edwards’s One Little Word shop
- Mantrabrand and MyIntent sell inspirational bracelets
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Sheena Frderick says
Awesome episode as usual!
Love your podcast!
I also deleted Words With Friends and Candy Crush off of my phone. It was becoming a huge distraction!
Betsy Stanley says
That quote was great and I passed it along…and then the episode just kept up with the good words! Thanks for all you do!
I recently started listening to your podcast. I’m hooked! Thanks for your real topics and real advice
Sarah Powers says
Thanks, Nicole! Welcome! So glad you’re here.