Pillow quirks, perfect sheets, temperature preferences, and bedside clocks–we have a LOT to say about the role sleep plays in our lives. For this More Than Mom episode we’re not talking about kids’ sleep, we’re talking about our own: how we like it, how to get the best of it, and what happens when we’re short on it. Join us!
- Meagan’s bedside clock: Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise Simulation, White (affiliate link)
- Sarah’s bedside clock: Round Time Table Clock Gray – Capello (affiliate link)
- Our episode about Coping With Sleep Deprivation as a mom
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Lindsey Dunmyre says
Has Meagan ever posted recommendations for her favorite sheets anywhere??