Brace yourselves, school moms: May is here. In Episode 206 Meagan and Sarah share time-tested tips for surviving the end of school–from volunteering our time without going nuts to keeping track of the crazy calendar. Join us for laughs and commiseration; this is the pep talk you need before the final stretch.
- Sarah’s family has this Ubrands Black Wood Frame Dry Erase Board with Marker – 23″ x 35″ from Target (affiliate link) hanging in the kitchen
- 6 Themed Dress-Up Days This Mom Can Get Behind (Sarah for Scary Mommy, circa 2014)
- Knowing Yourself As A Mom (Episode 203 where we talk about our personalities
- How To Be The Parent That Teachers (And Schools) Love (Episode 174)
- The Life-Changing Magic Of Opting Out (Episode 161)