Credit card debt, saving for college, working full-time vs. part-time, and planning for the long term: there are big questions that come up in personal finance, and they manage to overlap and intertwine in ways that can be hard to sort out. That’s why it’s so helpful to have the counsel of a trusted advisor.
In Episode 36 of our Voices interview series, Sarah sits down with Certified Financial Planner and mom of two boys Natalie Taylor. We unpack some of the myths surrounding the process of getting unbiased financial advice, address specific listener questions about spending and saving, and dive into what it means to make financial decisions based around your values. Join us!
- Meagan and Sarah mentioned our conversation about the month of MAY (Episode 206) from earlier this week
- We also mentioned Episode 205, on family finances and budgets from our non-expert perspective
- Sarah’s Voices interview on fitness and body confidence with Jenny Schatzle (coincidentally, Natalie’s workout of choice!)
- Natalie’s website: NatalieAnnTaylor.com
- Natalie on Instagram: @NatalieAnnTaylorMoney
- Natalies Values Toolkit
- LetsMakeAPlan.org is the CFP Board’s resource for finding a local planner in your area
- XY Planning Network is an association of planners who serve mostly GenX and GenY families