We’re known by many as fun-haters (see Episode 10 for the backstory!), but does this still hold true four years later? We revisit the fun-list today–everything from pushing kids on the swings, to parades and carnivals, to craft projects–to see whether our opinions have changed. PLUS Katie Addiss joins Sarah to talk about what we’ve been reading, what makes for a great beach read, and what’s on our book list for this summer. Join us!
- This episode is a throwback to one of our earliest and most popular episodes, We Hate Fun
- Inspired by the blog post written by Meagan, For The Mom Who Hates The Swings
- Get all the book recommendations from Sarah’s Books Talk with Katie here
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Have you read everything by Kelly corrigan? If not, run, don’t walk!