When starting a family didn’t go as planned and money was tight, singer-songwriter K.C. Clifford felt like she had no choice but to surrender to the devastating possibility that she would never become a mom. Then, just days after finding this acceptance, she got a phone call that changed her life. Join Sarah and K.C. for a real and raw conversation about the heartbreak of infertility, the hope that followed, and the kids who were worth the wait.
You’ll also hear the debut of K.C.’s brand new single “Worth The Wait”, as well as an excerpt from the beautiful “Broken Things” , songs written about her journey to becoming a mom via IUI and IVF.
- Visit www.kcclifford.com for more about K.C. and her music
- Find her on Spotify, Instagram, and Facebook
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply