A preschooler is obsessed with screen-time after some COVID-related relaxation of the rules; how can the family get back on track? Another mom wonders how to meet the very different needs of multiple kids at the same time, and still another wants to know: WHERE DO ALL THE SOCKS GO? Then we tackle indoor physical play for little kids, talking honestly about the death of a grandparent, and the weirdest holiday gifts our kids have ever asked for. It’s a jam-packed Listener Questions episode–join us!
- Check out our other Listener Questions episodes
- You can access all of our episodes in our archives
- Meagan will be doing a 25 day blogging pep talk on our blog starting today!
- For more ideas on how to keep kids busy indoors, listen to Stuck At Home? Us Too. Here Are Some Ideas (Episode 252 from March 2020)
- Sarah mentioned resources for dealing with a death in the family:
- How to Help a Child Who Is Worrying About Death
- Books To Help You Explain Death To Children
- Talking with a 3-year-old about death
- Talking with a 6-year-old about death