Every pregnancy, baby, and birth is unique–and between us we’ve had eight of them! From planned c-sections to hospital births that didn’t go as planned, birthing centers, home births, and water births: we haven’t experienced everything, but we’ve been through a lot! Coming off of Labor Day (wink wink), Meagan and Sarah are looking back on the births of our eight babies in Episode 329. We answer your questions about how we prepared, some funny and not-so-fun moments, and what we wish we had known about birth. Join us!
We know birth stories can be hard to hear. If you’re struggling with infertility you might find encouragement in this episode; if you’ve experienced a pregnancy loss, we recommend this episode; if you’re going through a medically difficult pregnancy or difficult diagnosis, try this one or this one; if you’re experiencing infant loss or a tough NICU stay, this episode may help you feel less alone.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your topic suggestions for our More Than Mom episodes
- Join our special Facebook Group for The Mom Hour Listeners (make sure to answer the questions to be approved!)
- Check out our other episodes about pregnancy
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply