From packing and organization to sleep arrangements and laundry, there are a million little things that can make or break a family trip. This latest episode in our travel series is a collection of our community’s best tips and cleverest hacks for traveling with kids of all ages. We cover what to bring, where to put everything (including your people!), efficient strategies, and how to stress less. Sarah talks about moving hotel furniture, and Meagan shares a surprising hideaway to sneak in some alone time. Whether you’re boarding a flight or loading up for a road trip, you’ll discover some brilliant, mom-tested ideas to try here. Enjoy!
- Read all our listeners’ tips in this post from our Facebook community
- Right before the pandemic, we aired this episode: Planning Travel and Family Vacations
- For travel parenting tips, check out our House Rules for Travel & Vacation episode
- Water Wow books are the best!
- Our community loves the ease of scheduling Shipt, Instacart, and other grocery pick-up/delivery services before arrival
- BabyQuip is a popular baby equipment rental service
- Packing cubes can be helpful for staying organized
- Get more tips, how-to guides, and episodes in our Family Travel Hub
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply