Language leaps, school milestones, growing bodies . . . a lot happens on the journey from toddler to big kid! Join Meagan and Sarah as we try to capture the true essence of ages two through eight. We’ll talk through each year, sharing memories of our own kids and observations from all the little ones we’ve known. There are ages that feel like major transition points and many times where kids’ skills don’t quite match up with their wants. If you’re parenting in the trenches, looking ahead at what’s to come, OR looking back with us, we think you’ll love this one. Enjoy!
About Our Sponsors
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- We remembered this Brain, Child essay series-turned book when we were planning this episode – and we were able to dig up online versions of the essays from ages 2-8!
- Email us if you’d like the idea of a The Mom Hour Magazine!
- Here is Sarah’s Voices interview with Meghan Leahy
- Read the intro to Now We Are Six
- We’ve had some really fun Instagram takeovers by our Contributors, and there are more to come!
- Listen to these related episodes: Never Thought The Day Would Come, Things We Shouldn’t Have Stressed Out About, and Last Firsts & First Lasts
- Check out our Family Travel Hub