You’re invited to our accidentally-annual-grab-bag chat! In today’s episode, Meagan and Sarah have a good-old fashioned girl chat to catch up on all the things. We share our late summer moods (one of us is very ready for school to begin; one of us likes August to linger), our planned social media breaks (we’ll be back in September, promise!), trips we’ve taken this summer, creatures living on our properties (cute kittens and chickens) and more. Join us!
About Our Sponsors
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode:
- 2021’s Late Summer Grab Bag Chat Episode
- Need a few kitten videos in your life? Sarah’s got you covered with her foster kittens! Eeek, does it get any cuter than this?
- Take a glimpse into Meagan’s beautiful vacay in the Upper Peninsula!
- Sarah mentioned the Self-Improvement & Self-Acceptance In Motherhood: Episode 373 from earlier this summer being one of her all-time favorites!
- We love to hear from you! Send us an email or chat with us in our Facebook Group!
- If you’re still getting to know us, you might like other “grab bag” style episodes like these: