Empty your lunch box! Wash your hands! No screens before homework! What non-negotiable rule do you enforce when the kids walk through the door after school gets out? In our latest “House Rules” episode, Meagan and Sarah tackle the time between when school-age kids get home and the onset of dinner and bedtime. We asked our community for rules, systems or routines that make the after-school time just a bit easier (having a rule can be pure magic because it takes the pressure off of mom!), as well as what small rituals help with reconnecting and decompressing after school. Join us!
- You can find all the House Rules For After School on this Facebook post or this Instagram post.
- Sarah mentioned learning the “two truths and a lie” tactic for asking kids about their school day from somewhere last year, and we dug up the source!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter