Planning a festive, event-filled holiday season but worried about having the budget to make it all come together? Meagan and mom-of-four (and regular contributor) Lisa Payne join forces in today’s episode to share how we stretch our budgets in order to create all the behind-the-scenes magic that takes place in our divorced households with large broods. Join us for all our best tricks (and our Mom Hour Facebook Community’s tips) for hitting your food, travel, decor, entertainment and gift budgets this year. Enjoy!
About Our Sponsors
AG1 by Athletic Greens is the category-leading superfood product, bringing comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to every body. The AG1 powder from Athletic Greens is lifestyle-friendly whether you eat keto, paleo, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free, and contains less than 1 gram of sugar, no GMOs, no nasty chemicals or artificial anything.
Go to athleticgreens.com/momhour for a year’s supply of Vitamin D and five free travel packs with your first purchase of AG1.
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode
- We have Gift Guides for just about anyone on our Blog this holiday season!
- Meet Lisa Payne, mom of four, and Mom Hour Contributor.
- Meagan has used the Flashfood App to quickly and easily find food that saves her money while helping to reduce food waste.
- Meagan mentioned the Gift List App which keeps track of your gifts for each person and a running total of Christmas spending for you.
- Read all of our listener’s Best Holiday Budgeting Tips from our Facebook Community.
- You don’t want to miss Lisa’s recent blog post “Creating An Experience-Based “Kindness Advent” Tradition with Kids” on our website.
- Lisa and Meagan connected over being divorced moms of many children in Episode 341, Home For The Holidays With Little Kids & Big Kids.