As work-from-home moms, we’re perpetually seeking comfort and warmth during the winter months – stopping JUST SHY of living in pajamas 24/7. If your cozy winter wardrobe needs an update or you’re itching to do some post-Christmas shopping, listen to Episode 397 for Meagan’s and Sarah’s cold-weather fashion faves. Join us!
- Meagan’s Cozy Mentions
- Meagan’s loving her Vuori pants in a wide-legged drawstring style, a jogger, and a harem pant.
- Sweater favs? This alpaca wool sweater and cashmere batwing sweaters from Quince!
- Meagan added this green sweater dress and this date-night dress to her wardrobe paired with Sheertex tights.
- The Gwen tall boot from Vionic has been Meagan’s ride-or-die this winter (Vionic is a sponsor – get free shipping with code THEMOMHOUR)
- Meagan got some new Land’s End jammies on recommendation from a friend.
- Harper Wilde Bliss Bras
- Sarah’s Cozy Mentions
- Favorite pants right now are from Lululemon Like New and she manages to exit the home Old Navy jogger-style PJ pants and style them as if they are NOT pajamas.
- When in the house, she’s 100% in these J Crew Factory Slippers!
- Current shoe faves are the Breilin Sneaker in Vapor from Vionic (Vionic is a sponsor – get free shipping with code THEMOMHOUR), and the Ecco Women’s Soft 7 Sneaker
- One of her fav sweaters is close to this one from Lunya.
- Sarah also has the Cassie Knit Cardi from Jane (affiliate link)
- For layering purposes, Sarah has had good luck with Target’s Merona line or this Madewell Tank – but could use a few more recommendations!
- Don’t miss Chaunie’s new blog post Care For yourSELF In 2023 With These 9 Products To Manage Anxiety
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
I always love these “product” loving episodes! Adding a few of these to my birthday list! Thanks, Ladies!
Sarah Powers says
Yay! Thank you, Kristen!
You should try woolx , I have alot of their clothes and love them.