It’s time for another episode where Meagan and Sarah take on questions from YOU, our listeners! Big thanks to Becky, Claire and Amanda for allowing us to talk through some really common issues for parents.
First we hear from Becky, whose son is going through a tough phase of fears and anxieties that are dominating the household mood and her energy. Then we tackle Claire’s sticky situation involving wild kids, a restaurant, and a big family reunion. Finally, we help new mom Amanda think through her decision to co-sleep.
- Listen to Becky’s question about kids and anxiety at 01:15
- The Opposite of Worry: The Playful Parenting Approach to Childhood Anxieties and Fears by Lawrence J. Cohen
- Listen to Claire’s question about how to handle wild kids that aren’t hers at a family reunion at 16:25
- Listen to Amanda’s question about co-sleeping at 25:20
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
- by Elizabeth Pantley
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Gentle Ways to Stop Bedtime Battles and Improve Your Child’s Sleep by Elizabeth Pantley