Feeling overwhelmed, or like the season is passing too quickly? Let today’s episode – a classic from the archives – help you pause, reflect, and reset. Meagan and Sarah offer our thoughts on how memories really “get made,” why simply changing what we notice around us can shift our mood, and what busy moms can do to capture the fleeting season to look back upon later. Join us!
This conversation originally aired as three separate mini-episodes, so you’ll hear us reference “yesterday” and “tomorrow” a few times – rest assured, that whole series has been edited into one full-length experience, all here for you today!
- Sarah’s essay about noticing holiday decorations with little kids: Comet, The Red-Nosed Minivan
- Meagan mentioned dating in this episode. For an update on her love life check out More Than Mom: Weddings
- Sarah’s calendar planning essay referenced in this episode.
- How To Take Better Photos of Your Kids: Episode 81 and Family Photography & Capturing Moments with Amy Tripple: Voices 19 pair nicely with this episode
- Meagan mentioned her love of blogging. You can view her current writing on Substack
- 6 Things You Can Do To Get Dreamy Holiday Photos On Your Smartphone