Amy Tripple is a Chicago-based photographer who understands that it’s hard to get little ones dressed and out the door on a normal day–let alone for a family photo shoot. In Episode 19 of our Mom Hour Voices series Amy and Sarah talk about how to make the most of professional family photos, what to do when a photo session isn’t in the budget, ideas for improving your own photography, and more.
- Amy’s website
- Shoot Along, the weekly online photography project for parents
- Prime lenses Amy recommends
- Canon EF 55mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus
- YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens For Canon
- YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon